Monday, August 10, 2009

From Inaction to Action


"Look, when human beings become steeped in ignorance, remain submerged in the slumber of darkness, become engrossed in the state of inaction, and think idly, 'Will I be able to do it? No, no, it's impossible', they cannot do any work. Human beings should think internally, 'I will do the work; I must do the work. When others have been able to do it, I will also be able to do it. I am not inferior to anyone. I have also been born into the glorious human family. I am also a blessed child of the Supreme Consciousness. One who has been born a human being will certainly remain a human being if they do glorious deeds and will ultimately become an ideal follower of the Supreme Benevolence. Their life is sure to meet with glorious success."

No comments: